Millionaire Blueprint is a new binary option robot, which promises very high and quick returns. I decided to test this software and find out whether these promises are realistic or not. In this review I go through the following things:
- What is Millionaire Blueprint?
- Main features of the software
- Can you make money with it?
- Are promises and testimonials real or fake?
- How good is this binary robot relative to other robots?
What Is Millionaire Blueprint
It seems that nowadays new binary robot is launched almost every day, some of them, such as binary hedge fund, are really good, while others are horrible and you only lose your money if you use them. However, with a few simple tricks, it is very easy to distinguish scammers from honest operators.
When you arrive for the first time on the website, a video starts where a person who is introducing himself as the founder of the program John Hutchinson, tells how he was invited to a elite group which were able to make million by manipulating a secret method of currency exchange online.
This all sounds very promising for sure, who wouldn’t like to make cash as quickly and easily as possible. But the question is, can you do that with Millionaire Blueprint. To find that out, let’s take a little closer look what this binary robot actually is:
Millionaire Blueprint System
Millionaire Blueprint is binary investing program which claims to be designed to make millionaires. It operates on same principle that more popular robots use and have some of the same features. So there is not actually anything unique about it. While some of these features are truly brilliant, not one of them is, better made than its competitors.
John Hutchinson claims that everything the software does is based on currency manipulation. However, he does not mention anything how this manipulation is conducted. Currency market is by far the biggest market on the planet (of 2010, average daily turnover was estimated at $3.98 trillion) so there definitely is room for quick cash if you know what you are doing. But this also goes other way around, if you don’t know anything about it, you can lose your investments extremely fast.
In addition, Hutchinson advertise that free places are left only thirty. The reason why number of spots are limited is that the current members earn so well that they are reluctant to share their secrets more larger group. All this mystery makes me a little suspicious towards the software. Why there is so little information about how currency manipulation is done? Why the developer has decided to limit user group so small? Huge promises requires also some concrete evidence to support the claims. Next, I will examine how the features of the software fulfill these promises.
Millionaire Blueprint Features
- 100% Automated. This software is advertised to be 100% automatic. This means that after the first introduction of the software, the investor should not have to do anything actively if he does not want to. This is anyways not entirely true. This robot is actually a signal indicator in the same way, what Mike’s Auto Trader is. A final decision on the use of signals is left to the investor himself, the software will only supply trading signals.
- Alleged 82% average win rate. Software developers claim that it can reach 82% win rate, which would be remarkable high, taking into account that these are the figures that best binary robots barely make. I always have extreme suspicion on such promises, especially when any no comprehensive trading history is available. Without the evidence, promises are just promises should not be taken with great seriousness.
- It is 100% web based. It is always a good thing if the software does not require you to download anything. you will save computing power of your computer (especially important if you wanna you use the robot with smartphone) and you can always be 100% sure that anything supernumerary is not installed into your computer. I have also noticed that the web-based binary robots are generally more reliable, and work more smoothly.
- No knowledge, previous skills or experience required. Like all other binary robots, Millionaire Blueprint does not require any previous skills. However, because it is not 100% automated you need to be present when you set the trades. If you choose to use this software, I recommend that you not try to pick the signals, but use every signal when you are able. That is because if you do not have the necessary skills and experience of making correct interpretations, these kind of decisions should be left out because you are more likely to do yourself harm than good.
- Compatible mac, windows, android, and mobile devices. This is quite obvious, but decided still to go through this. Since Millionaire Blueprint is web based, it is compatible with every device which able you to go to the internet.
- Compatible broker sites? I could not find information about compatible broker sites from anywhere on the website. This is always little worrying. Either all the most trusted brokers do not want to cooperate with software developers or compatibility is not been mentioned for some other unknown reason.
Can You Make Money With The Software?
I could not find any confirmation of someone that had earned large sums of money by using this robot. Therefore, I can not say 100% sure if this software is even able to make profit in binary option trading. If you want to use reliable binary trading software, which is for sure profitable, I recommend you to use one or more of the robots below:
- Best Binary Option Robots ( Best free automated trading software, thousands of investors have earned huge sums of money with these robots)
- Binary Option Robot Review (Complete review and scam investigation)
- Copyop ( New revolutionary way to make money, earn simply by copying the best traders. And if you are a good trader and get someone to copy you, you can also earn cash in that way)
- Binary Hedge Fund ( First hedge fund for binary options traders, one of the biggest secrets in the binary options world)
- Option Bot 2.0 ( One of the oldest binary robots is now better than ever before)
- Binary Stealth ( Excellent new accurate signal indicator)
- IQ Option ( This great broker site have its own free signal indicator)
Millionaire Blueprint Scam or Not?
This software is not a scam as its actual meaning. This program really makes trades and provide signals. Whether these signals are profitable in the long run or not, I can not say for sure, but certainly you will not earn nearly $ two million in three months what John Hutchinson advertise at the beginning. But the following text what I found from the website made me really question honesty of this software:
“The Millionaires Blueprint sales video is fictitious and was produced to portray the potential of the Millionaires Blueprint 3rd party signals software.”
This means in practice that the claims and testimonials presented on this website are fictitious. That is, the people in the demonstration video are actors and they have not really earned anything with this software. Because of this sentence, I recommend everyone to stay far away from this software and to invest in only using trusted binary robots.
There is no reason to use this binary robot for your investments, especially when they even admit that the success stories are made purely entertaining purposes, and thus completely fictitious. There are several functional robots which developers do not need resort such means. I recommend you to try the most reliable and the most advanced robot on the market for completely free of charge by clicking on the button below: