TABLE OF CONTENT
Over the last couple of years, there have been some innovations in the binary options industry, these innovations aim to make trading easier and less tedious. One such innovation is auto trading software or robots as they are commonly known. These robots are programmed to do technical analysis, create signals, and execute trades faster and with more accuracy than any human system, without the trader having to leave his seat or bat an eye. Unfortunately, most of the super-hyped and promising ones are outright scams only interested in making your wallet lighter. However, there are a few good and legit ones, the many scams have given auto trading software such a bad name the traders don’t know what to believe and what to stay away from, many have even sworn off trading robots completely. It is our duty to inform you, so that you will be able to make informed decisions (see what I did there?) and keep your money for longer. This review delves deeper into Option Robot and presents you all you need to know. No sugar coating. No bias.
Get the automated option robot trading software for free by clicking on the button below and learn how you can make money while you sleep!
Automated Option Trading Software: Option Robot
Option Robot is recently introduced automated trading software designed and developed by expert traders with vast experience in Forex, binary options and derivatives trading. It is developed with a view to helping traders get the most out of their trading with little effort or experience necessary. Option Robot offers trading signals with winning rates as high as 83% and the best brokers in the world to choose from. It is free web based software meaning no download is necessary and it offers fully customizable features that give the trader ultimate control over what the software does. All these factors combined have increased the popularity of Option Robot making it one of the most preferred auto trading software systems in the world even above older and more established software. It is very unfortunate that US traders are not currently being accepted but the developers have given an assurance that plans are underway to include a US based broker in the near future.
Licensing and Authorization
As of yet, there is no regulatory or licensing body for automatic trading software which is the main reason why scams and crooks have infiltrated the market and are able to cheat traders with impunity. Option Robot is not regulated under any jurisdiction but that does not mean it is a scam, almost all of the brokers on the site are regulated, some even by two regulatory bodies such as the renown CySEC from Cyprus and the FCA from the UK. So the secret here is not to check Option Robot’s license(s) but to choose your broker carefully because after all, it is the broker who you’re going to deposit your money with.
Like many brokers and software, Option Robot is not legally allowed to accept clients from the United States. This is because they are not registered and licensed by the Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), as this is no walk in the park it is pretty understandable.
Features of the Option Robot System
Option Robot, being software doesn’t have any trading platform of its own, instead using the ones used by its compatible brokers, which range from the popular SpotOption to the new and catchy TradeSmarter. Moving on, there is much more to Option Robot which attracted our attention, including:
While the brokers in the Option Robot system may have diverse asset indices, the robot only executes trades on currency pairs (such as EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, USD/CAD and GBP/USD). In this case the software predicts for you which of the given currencies will outperform the other at the close of the trading period. Currency pairs are a great asset type on their own but we feel the site would appeal to a wider audience if the asset index was diversified to include commodities, stocks and major world indices.
- Trend – As the name implies, this indicator analyzes the general price movement in the market. If the general trend is a downtrend which calls for a “put” option, the indicator generates a “put” signal and the same applies for a “call” signal.1
- RSI – Also known as the relative strength index, the RSI is basically an oscillator undulating between 0 and 100 with extreme levels at above 70 and below 30. For levels above 70, the market conditions are overbought and the price will likely go down therefore a “put” signal is generated. Levels of 30 and below indicate oversold conditions with a high likelihood of an upward movement in price thus a “call” signal is produced. The RSI indicator is very popular and widely used in forex and stock markets, it was introduced to binary options just a couple of years ago.2
- Williams – This indicator, invented by Larry Williams is very similar in overall design and concept to the RSI and it is easy to confuse the two. The Williams indicator is also an oscillator ranging from 0 to 100 with overbought levels at 80 and oversold levels at 20 and below. Normally, levels above 80 shows the maximum price and buyers will not continue buying at the same price and therefore the price will fall. The best option here is the “put” option. At the oversold levels, the sellers are exhausted, with the price most likely to rise, thus a “call” option.3
- MACD – Standing for moving averages convergence divergence, this indicator compares the similarities and differences between two or more moving averages and their past behavior to come up with a signal. High accuracy is often achieved when this indicator is used alongside the trend indicator.4
- Stoch – This is short for the stochastic oscillator which was invented by Dr George Lane especially for forex trading, but who said we can’t use it in binary options too? Being an oscillator, this indicator moves between 0 to 100 to determine the price momentum and velocity in relation to the same asset over a given period of time.5
- CCI – The commodity channel index is an oscillator varying between 100+ and -100 in determining price movements. Generally, strong trends (those above 100) will indicate a continued rise in price which will call for a “call” signal, while weak trends (those below -100) show fluctuations thus a “put” signal is produced. This is however not to say that the price can only move above 100 and below -100, what happens mostly is that price levels tend to average between 100 and -100 with the market quickly adjusting to such.6
The indicators produce signals from their own analysis which is then transmitted to the trading software at light speed to execute the trade. Note that this only happens in auto trading software and is the main distinguishing factor between manual and automated trading. In manual trading, the signals are sent directly to the trader through text, email or another specified medium and the trader then decides what and when to trade, sometimes the signals may be invalid by the time the trade is entered leading to a loss. So, as a trader you need to be sure of the validity and expiry time of the signal you want to use to avoid entering a trade the wrong way and thus losing your investment.
Another important thing to note is that Option Robot has an excellent way of making sure the signals produced are as accurate as they can possibly be. If two (or more) indicators have been selected, they both have to give the same signal result for a signal to be generated and sent to the trading software itself. This means, if you, for instance, selected the RSI and trend indicators, for a “put” signal to be generated they will both have to indicate the same that is, “put”. The same goes for a “call” option. Otherwise for contrasting signals, no signal is generated and consequently no trade is entered into. This is a great way of ensuring the signals are of high accuracy with little margin for error, and maintain the winning rate at 83% or higher.
One great thing about Option Robot is that they have a lot to offer in terms of brokers, and it is not all about quantity, all the brokers here are tried, tested and proven to be market leaders in their own way. The list of compatible brokers from which you will be able to choose includes:
- Banc de Binary
- Big option
- Binary Tilt
- Binary Book
The list goes on and on, for the full list, visit the website. Simply put, these are some of the best and most popular brokers across the world, with brokers like Banc de Binary and OptionsXO having been in the game for close to eight years now. Sites like Tradorax and StockPair are rising as well and have gained a lot of popularity in the short time they have been around. Whatever the case, true character is reflected by the company you keep, or so they say, and here we can confidently say that Options Robot is in good company.
The genius minds behind Option Robot designed and gifted us with three bankroll management systems to give you control over your investments and the degree of risks you are exposed to. These systems, which we are going to call trading systems as per the site, are not that new and they are not presented as such. Traders with some background in Forex or stock trading may have come across these, or systems very similar.
The classic system is the simplest and safest system of all, and it’s no surprise that most binary options robots use this system. Generally with this system, the amount invested in every trade is constant, whether the trade is a winning trade or a losing trade. You can’t lose or gain more than you have invested. For older, more settled traders, this is the system to choose.
This system holds the most profit potential but also has the highest risks and is mostly recommended for people with deep pockets. With this system, if your first trade was a win, the same amount is invested in the next trade and so on. If on the other hand it expired out of the money, the investment for the next trade is doubled. If that trade is also a loss, the investment is doubled again for the next trade. This goes on until profits are realized which is all a matter of luck.
The Fibonacci System
This is the most technical but also the most accurate system. It follows the Fibonacci number sequence where every consecutive number is derived by adding the previous two numbers. The investment amount for a trade is determined by the preceding one, if it was a win, the amount is reduced back to the original figure again. In case of a loss, the amount keeps increasing per the sequence until a hit is achieved.
Option Robot offers their traders a demo account, and they ought to. Basically, a demo account is an account identical in design and features to the other real account types and is involved in trading just like a real account. However, with a demo account, you are not required to deposit any real money and thus you are exposed to zero risks. Because of this demo accounts are well liked especially by new traders and, also to a large extent, traders who want to try a new trading platform or software like Option Robot. The presence of a demo account here and all the learning opportunities it presents, undoubtedly appeals to traders from all divides.
It is however not as free as it may appear. The fact is, and Option Robot don’t want you knowing this as it will be bad for business, you can only get access to the demo account if you have opened an account with Option Robot and one of their several affiliated brokers. A dark lining to a seemingly bright idea. Nevertheless, signing up is free and you don’t have to make any deposit to get access so that should not stop you if you want to try out the software.
Disappointingly, there are limited ways to contact and get assistance from customer care. Email inquiries can be sent to email@example.com and a customer care agent will look into your inquiry or complaint and get back to you ‘shortly’. You know very well what that usually means. The other way is to fill the contact form to be found on the site and include your contact details to enable support to get in touch. And that’s all. Well, except that you are advised to first check the FAQ section for the answers before sending the email or completing the form, this is due to the “large number” of emails they receive per day which may force you to wait some time to get a reply. Hearing this, you can’t help but think if only there were other means to get in touch like a phone number or live chat the number of email would drop.
Educational materials, or lack thereof
Being for the most part a signal provider and trading system, it would be unfair to burden Option Robot with the responsibility of promoting education to their clients. This is the duty of the brokers, no doubt. However, Option Robot is a new robot and not much is known about its trading process and how to get the best out of it. We expected to find several videos, eBooks and tutorials with more information on auto trading in general and the operations of Option Robot in particular, but we got very little of that. Apart from a semi active blog and the mandatory FAQ section, Option Robot have close to nothing to offer you in terms of education, you are far better Googling information on your own.
Pros and cons of using the Option Robot software
The following are the reasons or features that make Option Robot great software you should try:
- Well designed website
One of the ways to know a real and professional broker, especially in the murky waters of binary options, is by having a look at their website. Looking through Option Robot’s site, everything appears nice and well placed. For one there are no (stolen) photos showing moneyed individuals or anything to that effect, which is probably for the best. We all know that most of these pictures are stock images of random people or photoshopped celebrity images picked from some gossip e-mag. Everything on Option Robot’s site is put forward in a clear manner and all the tabs are such that you won’t spend extra effort getting to what you want. There it not a lot of information but at least Option Robot made the effort and took the time to make their site client friendly and decent, and in all honesty effort is always rewarded.
- No false promises
If you look through most of the binary options brokerage sites available, you will note one common feature on a large number of them – promises of making lots of cash per day, going as high as $1500 per day. Clearly, that’s ridiculous. As a matter of fact, if that was true we would see an influx of people to binary options and even have one or several legit millionaires who made their millions through trading. The fact that none of that has happened yet shows that all those promises don’t hold any water, and judging by their simple promotional approach Option Robot knows this. The site is admirably short on promises, which we know are false anyway, and instead focuses on how the trader can utilize the system for the best results.
- Details about the software
Option Robot, different from most of the current trading robot sites, has quite significant information on how to customize the system and the various customizing options available like the trading system and indicators. Add that to the blog and FAQ section and you are sure not to miss out on any information you will need. This shows that the developers actually want you to benefit from the software and have made efforts to ensure that.
- Free software
Option Robot trading software is free and completely web based, you only need a working internet connection to access, register or keep track of your trades. There are no known monthly or annual fees for using the software which needs no download and can be accessed through any phone or PC with internet. This is great news for us who would not pay a penny for software we know next to nothing about. The big let down here is that the system cannot be accessed offline as is the case with the latest software like Binary Option Robot.
- The best brokers
Be assured that the brokers you will find on Option Robot, as mentioned elsewhere in this review, are top notch and the most used across all auto trading software. When trying to determine if a trading robot is reputable, we look at the caliber of the brokers they offer and we can truly say that Option Robot has passed this test.
The following facts about Option Robot will make you a little more cautious or may even put you off altogether, it’s your call really.
- Track Record not yet proven
As much as we are intrigued by the amazing features and awesome signals, the bottom line is that Option Robot is relatively new to the market. The claims remain largely unsubstantiated which makes Option Robot rank a bit lower in our preference list, giving way to older and more proven trading software. However, looking at it from another angle, this is as much a blessing as it is a curse. For one, the lack of a proven, or unproven record raises curiosity and makes more people want to try it out, which is free anyway. Either way, a track record is important as not everyone will gamble with their money.
- Only one type of asset
Perhaps the single most disappointing thing about Option Robot, with all its pros, is the fact that it trades only in currency pairs. This is surely going to turn away the majority of traders who prefer other types of assets like commodities, indices and stocks. We agree and commend the team behind Option Robot for specializing in a niche but this is not the area to try it for a new and growing firm. It has been proven time and time again that, all other factors observed, traders will most likely use the asset index of a broker or auto trading site as a basis for differentiation. Furthermore, international traders would be more interested if their local indices or stocks are available.
- Only new accounts are allowed
In what is a very bad business move, to sign up with Option Broker you will need to open a new account. That is, after signing up on the software, you will be required to select your preferred broker and open a completely new account to start trading. This means in simple language that if you have an account with one of the listed brokers, it will not work with the software as it will only accept broker accounts opened through its portal. On the flip side, new or experimenting traders will be fine with this. We can’t judge them, as it’s all a matter of personal preference but we speak for the majority.
- No information on developers
Whether due to ignorance or omission, we just can’t quite understand why there is no information whatsoever given on the parent company or developers of Option Robot at the bottom of the page as is usually the case. This is sure to raise some eyebrows especially with the hawk-eyed and curious traders who have predilections for the nitty gritty. For starters, there are some questions that arise here. What do the developers have to hide? Most importantly who are the developers and what are their intentions? For now, those questions and many others remain unanswered, for how long only time will tell.
Opening an Account and Getting Started
If after reading all that and weighing the pros and cons you decide to sign up with Option Robot, the process is as simple as just giving a few personal details – name, address (both physical and email) and that’s it. As a requirement, you must select the broker you want your trades to be linked to. You will be redirected to the broker’s sign up page where you will complete the registration and make the initial deposit, the minimum of which depends on the particular broker. However, as a guide, all the brokers will require a minimum of at least $250. These deposits can be made through bank wire transfer, credit or debit cards, or using various other available online payment systems like Skrill and MoneyBookers. For bank wire transfer, you are advised to check with your bank on the charges beforehand to avoid any misunderstandings.
After setup, to start the auto trading process, click on the ‘Auto Trade’ tab and the software will know what to do next. For a better experience, customize your trading options by going to ‘Settings’ and follow the prompts to select, change or remove indicators, set your investment amount per trade or select the trading system you want the system to follow when executing trades for you. With this, you are all set to go. Correction: the robot is all set to go for you! You can rest comfortably and check in after some time to collect your earnings.
It is rare to see software with this kind of freedom in customization and you have to give props to the (presently) anonymous brains behind Option Robot for the idea. For the traders, they will surely love the fact they have control over the software and not the other way around, as is the case with most of the backstreet and substandard robots in the market.
Reviewing Automated Trading Software
Everyone loves little extra and the love multiplies when it comes to making extra money. The financial instrument trading provides a great opportunity to make that extra money and with the advent of Automated Trading Software, you can make that little extra even with little efforts. Currently, there are several automated trading software available which caters to a variety of assets trading including stocks, currencies, and the binaries.
In laymen’s terms, the automated software is nothing but a software algorithm that is able to trade on behalf of you with given set of settings. The automated software needs to be connected with the trading exchange or a trading platform to execute the trades. The right platform with an automated software executes trades on behalf of you which include identifying the underlying with a high probability of winning, placing an order, and closing the trade.
This automated trading software allows you to set specific rules and from thereon, they execute the trades according to the set parameters. The trading happens in a real-time and is often quicker than the manual trading, allowing you to have higher winning percentages. The designated software can be used for a variety of assets including stocks, indices, currency pairs, and commodities.
What To Look From an Automated Trading Software?
While signing up for an Automated Trading Software, you should look out for certain things and conduct a thorough research before you commit yourself with real money. Almost all the Automated Trading Software are available through the web browser and it does not require you to download the software.The Automated Trading Software should be compatible with your preferred broking partner otherwise; it will not make sense.
The professionally developed software are designed to give you ease of access and ease of trading to cater to beginners as well as the seasoned professionals. The software should be able to provide complete transaction control and it should operate on the specified parameters. The most important aspect of the research on the Automated Trading Software, is to go through online reviews and blogs related to binary trading which provides unbiased opinions on various software and brokers.
As the trading is carried out for making a revenue stream, you should look out for any hidden cost associated with the Automated Trading Software, its winning ratio, and its association with the well-regulated brokerage house. In order to support you in your research on various Automated Software, our website can be a very useful resource as we conduct reviews of brokers and software on regular basis as well as update them frequently with the latest update to provide you up to date information.
Spend sufficient time to research the most suitable Automated Software which best fits your requirements. Following table provides you a bird’s eye view on five Automated Trading Software which are topping the charts.
Benefits of Using The Automated Binary Software
Investment in the Automated Trading Software offers several distinct advantages over a manual trading. It not only shortens your learning curve; it also helps you to use the expertise of the professional traders to your benefits. The Automated Trading Software provides you to spend less time on trading and more time with your loved ones. The following text enlists some of the key benefits of the Automated Trading Software in the binary trading.
- Allows you to automate your trading: The most prominent advantage of the automated trading software is that it literally allows you to earn profits while you vacationing with family. It is a well-known fact that trading can be a profitable business, but our busy lifestyle doesn’t give enough time to learn, evaluate and executes the trades. Trading requires an up to date information regarding the market, the underlying, and other factors to make it a profitable business. Even though the trading is considered as a profitable business venture, the shortage of time makes it even difficult to try.
With 5-minute settings on the automated software, helps you make trading as a revenue generating stream even without spending too much time on it. This is one of the prime advantages of using the automated trading software.
- Make profit from the beginning: Newcomers are required to spend considerable time and energy into learning the technical and fundamental analysis in order to be a successful trader. The process of learning these aspects can take several years to master and this makes it even more difficult for the beginners to taste the profits. By investing in the Automated Trading Software, you can avoid this long and painful process. The automated trading software allows you to utilize the expertise of the seasoned professionals to your own advantage and make winning a habit right from the beginning.
- Emotion free trading: The trading requires lots of perseverance and practice to excel, however, the traders get carried away by hunches and own feelings. Traders tend to develop a strong feeling about a particular underlying if they have made profits on few trades in that specific underlying. This makes them trade that particular underlying again and again until they finally get trapped and make huge losses. So, a successful trader can only become successful if he is able to remove emotions from his trading.
The automated trading software once set, completely removes the emotion part out of the trading and consistently executes trades on several underlying. This way it helps to keep a safe distance with the emotions while trading.
- Can trade without tiring: Trading is very exhaustive and also can be very tiring after a certain period. The binary options trading also takes a considerable amount of time of the trader, creating a work-life imbalance. The trading software also helps in this scenario, as it is inhuman to all-day trading and can provide you with a spare time to spend on your favorite activity. The robot doesn’t get fatigued from long working hours, and hence able to trade for long hours.
- Able to track several assets at once: The trader trading for one hour a day will lose several opportunities presented in the remaining 23 hours. An automated trading software working on behalf of you will be able to track several opportunities at once and will be able to make rational decision to place trades on the probable winning opportunities all day long.
Overall, the automated trading software takes the rules from the human brains and translate them in the algorithm which can consistently perform on a set of parameters without tiring and without carried away by the emotions. The automated trading software makes the life of a trader easier and more enjoyable.
After completing the registration and set up process, it will be time to enter your first trade, with the help of the robot, of course. Being fully automated trading software, Option Robot receives the signals from the indicators and immediately uses them to enter a trade without any signal being sent to you. That is the reason they are called auto trading systems or robots.The minimum investment per single trade is set at $5 to make it easy
In all honesty, despite a few hiccups here and there, you can’t argue with the fact that Option Robot is one of the best binary options robots in the market today, and it has the potential to do even better.
Get the automated option robot trading software for free by clicking on the button below and learn how you can make money while you sleep!
Check out these top rated articles!
- Expert Option
- Best Automated Trading Software
- Saffa Method
- Fast cash biz
- How to win binary options every time
- How much money can you make trading binary options
- Mikes Auto Trader
- Millionaire Blueprint
- Binary Options VS Forex Trading
- Plus500 Review
- Iq option hack, tips and strategies
- Iq binary options deposit and withdrawal methods
- Martingale strategy binary options
- 72 Option
- Binary options trading in Singapore
- Binary Options mastery scams
- Are binary options good way to make money?
References and Further Reading
- CompoNex: A Marketplace for Trading Software Components in Immature Markets
- The Performance of Option—Trading Software Agents: Initial Results
- Electronic Trading, Market Structure and Liquidity
- Development, ethical trading and free software
- Evaluation of automated-trading strategies using an artificial market
- Discovering new points of differentiation
- The Internet and the future of financial markets
- Trading higher software piracy for higher profits: The case of phantom piracy
- Frames and screens: the reduction of uncertainty in electronic derivatives trading
- Fuzzy logic based stock trading system
- Electronic Day Trading 101
- Service trading and mediation in distributed computing systems